The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 0146
- The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 0146
- For $1,000, David Powers sold a piece of land described as his "Home Farm" to Thomas Whipper.
- Persistent Record Link:
- property deed
- Broydon, New Hampshire
Names in document: David Powers, Thomas Whipper, Benjamin Boston, Cobb Potman, Pinu Crosby, David Stockwell, David Dutman.
Primary location: New Hampshire (Broydon).
- Original location:
- Brooker Collection, Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room, Boston College Law Library.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, Mass. : University Libraries, Boston College, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 manuscript
- Use Restrictions:
- Use of this resource is governed by the terms and conditions of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/)