The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 0678
- The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 0678
- Recovered Judgment of monetary damages (1809); Execution (1810)
- Persistent Record Link:
- court ruling
Hawk, New Hampshire
Exeter, New Hampshire
Names in document: Samuel French, William Parker, Caleb Towle.
Primary location: New Hampshire (Hawk).
Other locations: Exeter, New Hampshire.
- Original location:
- Brooker Collection, Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room, Boston College Law Library.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, Mass. : University Libraries, Boston College, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 manuscript
- Use Restrictions:
- Use of this resource is governed by the terms and conditions of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/)