Scapular of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel
- Scapular of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel
- On the left: an image of St. Simon Stock receiving a scapular from the Blessed Virgin Mary and the child Jesus. On the right: an image of Mary and the child Jesus, each with a scapular.
- Persistent Record Link:
Jesus Christ -- Childhood
Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Apparitions and miracles
Simon Stock, Saint, 1165?-1265
Also known as the "Brown Scapular".
Forms part of the Liturgy and Life Artifacts Collection. Original artifact found in Box 136.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, MA : Boston College, Burns Library 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 1 scapular : canvas, off-white and grey and woolen cloth, black and string, off-white ; 26 cm. long attached to a paper doily.
- Use Restrictions:
- See Burns Library staff for terms governing use.