Rosary of the Most Blessed Virgin
- Rosary of the Most Blessed Virgin
- The rosary consists of five sets of ten beads, five joining beads, a medal, a crucifix and four additional beads. On medal front: image of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the child Jesus. On medal back: image of Jesus Christ and the Sacred Heart.
- Persistent Record Link:
Jesus Christ -- Childhood
Jesus Christ -- Crucifixion
Mary, Blessed Virgin, Saint
Sacred Heart, Devotion to
Accompanied by a note stating that this rosary was blessed by Pope Pius XII at the end of World War II.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Forms part of the Liturgy and Life Artifacts Collection. Original artifact found in Box 116.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, MA : Boston College, Burns Library 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 1 rosary : marble, brown and white and metal, silver and grey ; 46 cm. long .
- Use Restrictions:
- Sees Burns Library staff for terms governing use.