Medal of St. Paul and St. Peter
- Medal of St. Paul and St. Peter
- Circular-shaped bas-relief medal. On front: an image of St. Peter holding a key and St. Paul holding a book. The inscription "S.S PETRUS ET PAULUS - 67 - 1967" encircles the whole. On back: an image of Pope Paul VI.
- Persistent Record Link:
Paul VI, Pope, 1897-1978
Paul, the Apostle, Saint
Peter, the Apostle, Saint
- Devotional medals
Title supplied by cataloger.
Forms part of the Liturgy and Life Artifacts Collection. Original artifact found in Box 57.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, MA : Boston College, Burns Library 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 1 medal : metal, gold ; 3 cm. in diam.
- Use Restrictions:
- See Burns Library staff for terms governing use.