The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1080
- The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1080
- Individual appoints an attorney to seize property of deceased person's estate and foreclose the mortgage.
- Persistent Record Link:
Pinkerton, John M.
Bird, John H.
- legal document
New York, New York
Names in document: Jonathan Hillman, John M. Pinkerton, John H. Bird, Joseph Woodward, John Bissell, Henry Alline.
Primary location: New York (New York).
Other locations: Boston, Massachusetts; Dorchester, Massachusetts.
- Original location:
- Brooker Collection, Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room, Boston College Law Library.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, Mass. : University Libraries, Boston College, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 manuscript
- Use Restrictions:
- Use of this resource is governed by the terms and conditions of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/)