The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1130
- The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1130
- Petition to the government of Maryland by individual wanting to become a wood corder for the city of Baltimore.
- Persistent Record Link:
Henry, D. M.
- Baltimore, Maryland
Names in document: Langford Higgins, D. M. Henry, Aaron Levering, John Levering, Peter Lovering, Robert Armstrong, James Armstrong.
Primary location: Maryland (Baltimore).
- Original location:
- Brooker Collection, Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room, Boston College Law Library.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, Mass. : University Libraries, Boston College, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 manuscript
- Use Restrictions:
- Use of this resource is governed by the terms and conditions of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/)