The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1164
- The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1164
- The towns mentioned were part of Massachusetts but are now in Maine. Sale of land belonging to minors by their legal guardians, at public vendue.
- Persistent Record Link:
Dickinson, Job Marsh
- property deed
Names in document: Woodbury Storer, John Barrett, Charles Barrett, Bildad Andrews, Benoni Dickinson, Hulbert, Job Marsh Dickinson, John Moffit, Caleb Lyman, Jabez Whitney.
Primary location: Maine (Northfield).
Other locations: Portland, Maine; Wiscasset, Maine.
- Original location:
- Brooker Collection, Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room, Boston College Law Library.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, Mass. : University Libraries, Boston College, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 manuscript
- Use Restrictions:
- Use of this resource is governed by the terms and conditions of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/)