Foot of Crescent Avenue, Dorchester; looking west, 3:20 P.M
- Foot of Crescent Avenue, Dorchester; looking west, 3:20 P.M
- Workers in trench near large gas pipe
- Persistent Record Link:
- 1901 July 26
Boston Gas Light Company -- Employees
Gas companies -- Employees -- Massachusetts -- Boston
Gas pipelines -- Massachusetts -- Boston
Dorchester (Boston, Mass.)
- Dorchester (Boston, Mass.)
Note written on mounting board: "So. Bay State Valves and Tee for Bypass and Bridge Pipes; Calf Pasture Road; East of N.Y. N.H. and H.R.R.
Forms part of the Boston Gas Company Records. Original photograph found in Box 48, Folder 9.
- Original location:
- Boston Gas Company
- Reproduction note:
Glossy reproduction available
Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, MA : Boston College, Burns Library 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photographic print : platinotype, ; image 24 x 19 cm., mounted on board.
- Use Restrictions:
- These materials are made available for use in research, teaching and private study, pursuant to U.S. Copyright Law. The user must assume full responsibility for any use of the materials, including but not limited to, infringement of copyright and publication rights of reproduced materials. Any materials used for academic research or otherwise should be fully credited with the source. The Boston Gas Company may retain copyright to the materials.