The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1318
- The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1318
- Letter to friend stating that writer is sending a requested "pleating machine". Letter goes on to talk about the ideal woman.
- Persistent Record Link:
Peckham, Wantan H.
Catskill, New York
Albany, New York
Names in document: Wantan H. Peckham, Aldin Seoveb, Doctor Croswell.
Primary location: New York (Catskill).
Other locations: Albany, New York.
- Original location:
- Brooker Collection, Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room, Boston College Law Library.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, Mass. : University Libraries, Boston College, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 manuscript
- Use Restrictions:
- Use of this resource is governed by the terms and conditions of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/)