The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1337
- The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1337
- Fire insurance policy for farm including dwelling and furniture, from U. S. branch of the North British & Mercantile Insurance Company.
- Persistent Record Link:
Ball, Maggie B.
Richards, E. G.
- insurance policy
Marlborough, New York
Poughkeepsie, New York
Names in document: Lucia DuBois, Maggie B. Ball, E. G. Richards.
Primary location: New York (Marlborough).
Other locations: Poughkeepsie, New York.
- Original location:
- Brooker Collection, Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room, Boston College Law Library.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, Mass. : University Libraries, Boston College, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 manuscript
- Use Restrictions:
- Use of this resource is governed by the terms and conditions of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/)