The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1355
- The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1355
- Receipt by multiple heirs of their share of the inheritance of an estate, received of the executor of said estate.
- Persistent Record Link:
- probate document
- Danvers, Massachusetts
Names in document: Eunice Prince, Moses Prince, Eunice Pope, Hannah Peabody, Mary Roberts, Amos Prince, Francis Dwinell, Elmer Dwinell, Mary Dwinell, Charlotte Yowns, Josiah Mudge, Ella Batcheldore.
Primary location: Massachusetts (Danvers).
- Original location:
- Brooker Collection, Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room, Boston College Law Library.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, Mass. : University Libraries, Boston College, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 manuscript
- Use Restrictions:
- Use of this resource is governed by the terms and conditions of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/)