The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1359
- The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1359
- Consignment. Bond and Agreement between man and Remington Sewing Machine Company. Two-sided document: 1) Bond; 2) Agreement in which man agrees to the terms of the consignment.
- Persistent Record Link:
Wildey, C. C.
Names in document: James Huson, William Buxton, Edward Wright, C. C. Wildey.
Primary location: Massachusetts (Lawrence).
Other locations: Boston, Massachusetts; Andover, Massachusetts; Methuen, Massachusetts; Malden, Massachusetts.
- Original location:
- Brooker Collection, Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room, Boston College Law Library.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, Mass. : University Libraries, Boston College, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 manuscript
- Use Restrictions:
- Use of this resource is governed by the terms and conditions of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/)