The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1439
- The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1439
- Account of the goods and estate of deceased, by the administrator of the estate. Document states that it is a copy.
- Persistent Record Link:
- probate document
- Templeton, Massachusetts
Names in document: Joshua Church, Elisha Farnsworth, Betsey Church, Lucy Farnsworth, Mary Sawyer, Jane Church, Eugene Henry, W. Kincaid, Charles Prentiss.
Primary location: Massachusetts (Templeton).
- Original location:
- Brooker Collection, Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room, Boston College Law Library.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, Mass. : University Libraries, Boston College, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 manuscript
- Use Restrictions:
- Use of this resource is governed by the terms and conditions of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/)