The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1554
- The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1554
- Newspaper entitled "The Well-Spring", published by the Congregational Sunday School and Publishing Society of Boston and Chicago, with such features as book reviews, morality advice, poems and stories. A choice quote: " 'As drunk as a Christian' is, we are told, a common proverb throughout heathendom."
- Persistent Record Link:
Burr, W. N.
Ford, M. Louise
Boynton, George M.
Smith, George P.
Barnard, E. Lawrence
Names in document: W. N. Burr, Henry Drummond, Charles Sinnett, M. Louise Ford, Sydney Dayre, George Klingle, George M. Boynton, George P. Smith, E. Lawrence Barnard.
Primary location: Massachusetts (Boston).
Other locations: Chicago, Illinois.
- Original location:
- Brooker Collection, Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room, Boston College Law Library.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, Mass. : University Libraries, Boston College, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 manuscript
- Use Restrictions:
- Use of this resource is governed by the terms and conditions of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/)