Performance of passages from W.B. Yeats's unpublished play Love and death
- Performance of passages from W.B. Yeats's unpublished play Love and death
- Dramatic reading of passages from Love and Death. Composed in 1884, it is the first play written by William Butler Yeats. The reading was held on Aug. 1, 2011 at the Yeats International Summer School, Sligo, Ireland. Performers were Siobhán Dooney, John Gentile, and Pat Megley.
- Persistent Record Link:
- Yeats, W. B. (William Butler), 1865-1939
- Yeats International Summer School .
- Sound recordings
Title supplied by cataloger.
Streaming audio version also available at http://www.bc.edu/sites/libraries/loveanddeath/reading.html
- Physical Description:
- 16 min.
- Use Restrictions:
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.