The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1759
- The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1759
- Award resulting from a lawsuit. Award includes money, timber, livestock and agricultural products. Penal sum and bonds or obligations mentioned. Probably in Vermont.
- Persistent Record Link:
Bullock, C. C.
- legal document
Names in document: Sheffield Hayward, Orren Smith, Samuel Pratt, C. C. Bullock, H. Heaton, Dodge Hayward, Elijah Nye.
Primary location: Massachusetts (Boston).
Other locations: Montpelier, Vermont; Berlin, Vermont.
- Original location:
- Brooker Collection, Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room, Boston College Law Library.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, Mass. : University Libraries, Boston College, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 manuscript
- Use Restrictions:
- Use of this resource is governed by the terms and conditions of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/)