The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1837
- The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1837
- Two documents, attached together: 1) Summons for non payment of debt. Writ. Area was in Massachusetts but is now in Maine; 2) the original unpaid invoice
- Persistent Record Link:
Names in document: Elnathan Palmer, Jacob Sleeper, Robert Huston, John Glidden.
Primary location: Maine (Nobleborough).
Other locations: Bristol, Maine.
- Original location:
- Brooker Collection, Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room, Boston College Law Library.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, Mass. : University Libraries, Boston College, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 manuscript
- Use Restrictions:
- Use of this resource is governed by the terms and conditions of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/)