The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1896
- The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1896
- Stock certificate from 1913 of ten shares of the Illinois Traction Company
- Persistent Record Link:
Achorn, Edgar Oakes
Morse, Alice Gorham
Achorn, John Taylor
Achorn, Clara Rundlett
- stock certificate
Names in document: Edgar Oakes Achorn, Sophie Apenes, Alice Gorham Morse, John Taylor Achorn, Clara Rundlett Achorn.
Primary location: Maine (Newcastle).
Other locations: Brunswick, Maine.
- Original location:
- Brooker Collection, Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room, Boston College Law Library.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, Mass. : University Libraries, Boston College, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 manuscript
- Use Restrictions:
- Use of this resource is governed by the terms and conditions of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/)