The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1903
- The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1903
- Stock certificate for 25 shares of the North American Light & Power Company. Owner is an oil company. Obituary of oil company partner on separate sheet.
- Persistent Record Link:
Radbill, Eva Tompkins
Radbill, Florence Kaplan
Radbill, Ruth Gloria
- stock certificate
Palm Beach, Florida
Names in document: Samuel Radbill, Charles Radbill, Eva Tompkins Radbill, Florence Kaplan Radbill, Ruth Gloria Radbill, Earl Scott, Herman Gottesman.
Primary location: Pennsylvania (Philadelphia).
Other locations: Norristown, Pennsylvania; Palm Beach, Florida.
- Original location:
- Brooker Collection, Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room, Boston College Law Library.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, Mass. : University Libraries, Boston College, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 manuscript
- Use Restrictions:
- Use of this resource is governed by the terms and conditions of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/)