The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1960
- The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1960
- Stock certificate for 15 shares of the Illinois Traction Company. Obituary of owner on separate sheet.
- Persistent Record Link:
Busbey, L. White
Busbey, Thomas Carlton
Busbey, Ann Botkin
Abbott, Willis J.
- stock certificate
- Vienna, Ohio
Names in document: L. White Busbey, J.W. Brown, W.R. Donuhue, Thomas Carlton Busbey, Ann Botkin Busbey, Hamilton Busbey, Katherine Graves, Willis J. Abbott, G.H. Ferguson.
Primary location: Ohio (Vienna).
- Original location:
- Brooker Collection, Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room, Boston College Law Library.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, Mass. : University Libraries, Boston College, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 manuscript
- Use Restrictions:
- Use of this resource is governed by the terms and conditions of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/)