The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1996
- The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 1996
- Note in which Robert Huston tells a lawyer that he will call on him tomorrow.
- Persistent Record Link:
Names in document: Robert Huston, Stephen Coffin.
Primary location: Maine (Bristol).
Other locations: Nobleborough, Maine.
- Original location:
- Brooker Collection, Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room, Boston College Law Library.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, Mass. : University Libraries, Boston College, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 manuscript
- Use Restrictions:
- Use of this resource is governed by the terms and conditions of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/)