The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 2018
- The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 2018
- Document in which a widow appoints a lawyer to see to a potential inheritance.
- Persistent Record Link:
- legal document
South Scituate, Massachusetts
Names in document: Sally Delano, John Bacon, Nathaniel Goddard, Alexander Wood.
Primary location: Massachusetts (South Scituate).
Other locations: Boston, Massachusetts.
- Original location:
- Brooker Collection, Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room, Boston College Law Library.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, Mass. : University Libraries, Boston College, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 manuscript
- Use Restrictions:
- Use of this resource is governed by the terms and conditions of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/)