The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 2117
- The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 2117
- Summons for a citizen to appear before the justice of the peace for failure to pay a debt. Putnam was part of Massachusetts at the time. Writ.
- Persistent Record Link:
Names in document: James Laughton, Benjamin Plummer, John Glidden, Robert Huston.
Primary location: Maine (Putnam).
Other locations: Newcastle, Maine; Nobleborough, Maine.
- Original location:
- Brooker Collection, Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room, Boston College Law Library.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, Mass. : University Libraries, Boston College, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 manuscript
- Use Restrictions:
- Use of this resource is governed by the terms and conditions of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/)