Mary Johanna Rhodes Wild diary
- Mary Johanna Rhodes Wild diary
- Diary of Mary Johanna Rhodes Wild, detailing her daily life in Brookline, Massachusetts, as the wife of homeopathic doctor Charles Wild. Wild discusses housekeeping, finances, and marital discord, as well as her reading, occasional travels, and circle of friends and family. The volume includes 12 pages of a diary by her mother, Mary Throop Cushing Rhodes.
- Persistent Record Link:
- Wild, Mary Johanna Rhodes
- Additional Author(s):
- Rhodes, Mary Throop Cushing, 1775-1850
- Boston College. John J. Burns Library
Wild, Mary Johanna Rhodes
Wives -- Massachusetts -- Brookline -- History -- 19th century -- Sources
Homeopathic physicians -- Massachusetts -- Brookline -- History -- Sources
Brookline (Mass.) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Sources
- Physical Description:
- 1 item (164 digital surrogates)
- Use Restrictions:
- Though the copyright interests have not been transferred to Boston College, all of the items in the collection are in the public domain.