The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 0017
- The Robert E. Brooker III Collection of American Legal and Land Use Documents, 1716-1930. No. 0017
- Deed for lot No 34 in the fourth division, which required John Younglove Jr. to collect a tax on the land.
- Persistent Record Link:
- property deed
- Vernon, Vermont
Names in document: John Younglove, Thankful Wright, Cyrus Washburn, Samuel Bishop.
Primary location: Vermont (Vernon).
- Original location:
- Brooker Collection, Daniel R. Coquillette Rare Book Room, Boston College Law Library.
- Reproduction note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chestnut Hill, Mass. : University Libraries, Boston College, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 manuscript
- Use Restrictions:
- Use of this resource is governed by the terms and conditions of the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/us/)